Monday, August 23, 2010

Small Destash

Hi Again,
I am having a small destash and I am hoping you all can help me.
First up we have 2 skeins 430 yards, of Lorna's laces Shepherd sock yarn, in the Mt. Creek Color way. Dye lot 2511. I am asking $18 for both skeins shipping in the USA included.




Next up is Jo-ann Sensations Soles and More Sock yarn. 1 skein at 262 yards, is available it is self patterning and in the color way 1813, lot # 503, purlple/pink/gray soles and more. I am asking $5 plus shipping or free shipping if included with something else.


And Finaly, I told you it is a small destash LOL.
Handspun 100% silk this is 42 wpi, or lace weight. It is chain or Navajo plyed. I was making this for a shawl I wanted to design but decided I don't like how it came out. So I am going to spin some more. I am asking $30 and shipping in the USA is included.




Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment