Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!

I have been very busy but none of it is excited enough for the blog. I am working on a sample knit of a blanket for a Designer, and I am test knitting a pattern for another Designer. I am also working on the test knitting which is in progress for the Ribbons Of Love Sock pattern, I am hoping to have this pattern out no later than the 25th of this month. I am also working on writing up a pattern for a scarf, hat and mittens which I hope to get into test knitting in the next 2-3 weeks. Oh I am also going to design a pattern to submit to Knitscene and that is due on October 18th, so I need to get to swatching and sketching so I can mail that out to them. I hope you all have a great weekend!

PS: The giveaway ends on teh 15th so please scroll down and join us. You could be the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment