Friday, September 17, 2010

So many exciting things are coming for Knits 4 U Designs!

There are so many exciting things happening right now. My Off to the Races Wrap has been accepted into the Knit Picks IDP program and should be available on their site no later than the end of October but I will do another blog entry when I find out when it goes live! I have 2 new patterns in test knitting; both of these will be coming out at the end of the month to coincide with the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month which starts October 1st. They are a pair of sock and a wrap with a ribbon lace pattern! I will of course blog here when they are available and post pictures too. I am working on a new pattern for a Tuffet! Which is a Foot Stool and it is knit with some cabling and I really love how it is working up. Soon as I am done with the prototype I will start the test knitting faze and then once that is done it will be made available. I am also working on my first submission to a magazine, I can’t discuss what I am working on as they require that you tell no one about the design so it is a surprise when the magazine comes out, but I will let you know if it is accepted. I do have about 4 other patterns sketched out but I am not working on them right now. Thank you so much for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment