Sunday, November 28, 2010

How about a Review????

Today I want to review the incredible yarn from Lorna's Laces, and we will be talking about their Shepherd Bulky 100% Superwash Wool Yarn.  Just take a look and this squishy, lovely yarn!


So the stats for this yarn are it is 100% Superwash Wool, you get 140 Yards of Bulky yarn per skein, and you get a gauge of 3.5 sts per inch on size 10 needles.  This is the Chocolate color way and I love love love the way the shading on the color is in this yarn.  Take a look at the throw I am in the process of making with it and you can see what I mean!



This yarn is so soft and squishy and warm and well it is close to perfect!  I suggest you go over to Lorna's Laces site, located http://www.lornaslaces.net/, so you can see all the wonderful options and yarns they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment