Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Tuffet is coming!


I am happy to introduce my newest pattern that will be available in about 2-3 weeks.  It is the Shadow Tuffet and is part of a set which will be available in 3 parts or as a e-book type of thing with all 3 patterns in it.  The tuffet comes in 3 sizes 12" x 12", 18" x 18" and 24" x 24"!  The second pattern in this group will be throw pillows which consist of a bolster pillow and a square pillow and then the 3rd part will be a throw blanket.  They will all have the same cable pattern on them. 

Now for the even more exciting news!  Knit Picks is interested in a felted version of the Tuffet!  It will be called Felted Foot Stool and will be knit up in the 24" x 24" size and then felted!  They are sending me the yarn now and then I will knit up the sample and send it on to them for final decision!  As you know this will be my 3rd pattern with them as they are going live with my Off to the Races wrap in the next 2-3 weeks and they will be going live with my Ribbons of Love socks in the next 3-4 weeks! 

I also have a filet crochet pattern that will be coming out in the next week or so and will be available here and on Ravelry.  It is called Celtic Tree of life and here it is
There will be a set of 3 Celtic filet crochet patterns in total.
I am also thinking of doing this as a knitted throw blanket but I haven't worked on the pattern yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment