Monday, October 11, 2010

A new week dawns



Hi everyone and happy Monday 10/11/10. Yesterday I went to my cousin Maura’s walkathon for Down’s syndrome. Lots of money was raised and everyone had a great time, the raffle had tons of great prizes but of course as usual even though I had $30 in tickets (part of which where my Mom’s) we won NOTHING AGAIN this year LOL.




My test patterns I have going are moving along great! The filet crochet is close to being done. As for the Tuffet well that does take longer. I will have the pattern for the pillows that go with the Tuffet ready in the next week or 2 and then I will start working on the throw blanket. I will also be doing a throw blanket of the same pattern that the filet crochet is!



My Off to the Races Wrap pattern should have had its photo shoot on the 8th which means the pattern should be going up on Knit picks by the end of the month. I am also waiting on pins and needles to see if they are taking my ribbons of Love sock pattern too, I should know by the end of this week!



Well I am off to go work on writing up my pattern for the pillows and work on the pillows a little bit and then I will be working on a sample I am knitting for another designer.

Have a wonderful Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment