Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Celtic Trinity Knot Throw Preview

As you all know I have been working on my Celltic Trinity Knot throw, which is based on my Celtic Trinity knot Filet Crochet pattern (I love this knot!)  Well I thought it would be fun to show you how it is going.  I have 113 rows done now and I have 63 rows left to knit.  I was thinking this would be 50" x 50" but it might be a bit bigger I will find out once I block it.  Once it is done it will go into testing and if you would like to test this please leave me a comment here with a way to contact you and I will get back to you or pm me on Ravelry I am ladyfemme on there.  Well here goes!

I am knitting this with the wonderful Cascade 128 Superwash yarn that I reviewed a few days ago!  It is 100% Superwash Merino Wool and each skein is 128 yards, in color way number 804.  I just wish my photographic skills where better so you could see the soft fluffyness of this yarn!  So how do you like this so far?  

No comments:

Post a Comment