Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How about a mystery dish rag KAL????

I am posting this at 10:30 pm on 11/23/10, tomorrow, I will be posting the first ½ of the written directions for our Mystery KAL.


What you will need???

• 1 skein of kitchen cotton like Lion Brand: Lion Cotton Yarn

• US size 6, 4 mm knitting needles

• Darning needle for weaving in the ends



Wednesday 11/24/10 I will be posting the first ½ of the pattern and then on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, I will be posting the second half of the directions. This pattern will be put up for sale here on this blog and on Ravelry for $1 once the KAL is done but will also come with a chart and picture.



Oh my, did I forget to mention the Give Away attached to this KAL???? Once the KAL is over say December 1st I will post the pattern for sale on Ravelry and then if you post a project page on Ravelry linking to the pattern with a picture of your finished dish rag you will get one entry for each project page you post. On December 8th soon as I wake up I will pull up all the project pages and in whatever order they come up in assign numbers to them and then go to Random Number generator and pick a winner who will then be pmed on Ravelry and of course a post will be placed here listing the winner! The winner will then pm me with their address and I will then send out 2 skeins of Lorna’s Laces sock yarn to you, enough to do that pair of socks for a last minute holiday gift! Stay tuned tomorrow for the start of this wonderful adventure and for a picture of the prize, sorry it is too late and too dark to take the picture now. So everyone come join the fun!

3 comments: