Sunday, November 21, 2010

I finished the first throw!

Late last night I finished my first of 3 throws!  I can't wait to block it, which is happening Monday morning!  The Cascade 128 superwash yarn is amazing and the throw came out nice and squishy and warm!  I am hoping to to have the pattern up for sale for the first throw this month, with the next 2 coming out one a month over the next 2 months.  I am sorry I have no pictures for you all today but it is so dark here today I can't get any good pictures.  Tomorrow while the throw is blocking I will make sure I get a good picture of it.  I also finished the Dragon Skin Cowl for Knit Picks and I will be taking the pictures for that this week too! 

Today I was commissioned to make a pattern for a Dish rag with a Camero on it and that should be available in the next week or so too!  Also don't think I forgot about the Dish Rag a month pattern I am waiting to hear back about yarn support and soon as I hear I will be putting that into testing and releasing it!  Once it is ready we will be doing the drawing for the free pattern please look back at my older posts for the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment