Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Sample knit's Tail



I was lucky enough to be selected by Knit One, Crochet Too to knit up a sample of the above pattern.  Now there was a slight problem in that the package got held up by the blizzard that hit us, so the yarn wasn't delivered until Monday the 7th at about 2 pm.  Soon as it got here I opened the box and got started!  I was doing the size 35 and today, Wednesday the 9th at 6:39 pm I had bound off the last stitch, woven in all the ends and had it all packaged back in its envelope to be mailed tomorrow morning!  The Pattern is so easy and really a joy to knit!  The yarn I used which I am not really able to talk about was amazing, it was soft and very easy to knit with.  The tank will need light blocking but I was told they would do it, so off in the envelope it went to wait for its trip to UPS tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment