Friday, February 11, 2011

Update on my Sagrantino Shawl sample knit!

Yes I am still working on this sample knit!  You can see the first post for this here!  It is going kind of slow due to the fact that it is hard to work on this at night because of the black thin yarn.  I am loving the pattern and as you can see I now have 5 hexagons done!  I am hoping to have 7 done by the time it gets dark today.  OK here are the pictures.
Sagrantino2
100_4465
This one is while I was working on hexagon #5.
100_4468
Sagrantino3
And this is a close up of one of the hexagons. 

I would love to hear about your experiences with this pattern.  So please post your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I started to knit a version scarf using Habu bamboo yarn in dark grey/black, I had the same problem. My story is not inspiring I stopped after 2 hexagons... your yarn is lovely it will be a very elegant shawl!

    lorelostintheusa

    ReplyDelete