Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cascade 128 yarn Review

Today I have dedicated myself to trying to get my 50" x 50" throw 1/2 done...right now I am 1/3 done.  I did have a few rows done (10) when I started this morning and I now have 63 done this is with 150 sts per row.  Soon as this throw is done it will be going into testing.  I was lucky enough to receive yarn support from Cascade yarns! 

I got the Cascade 128 superwash yarn in color number 804.  This Yarn is butter soft and fluffy and wonderful to knit with. This is a bulky yarn so my throw blanket is moving along quickly which is making me very very happy! I think this yarn would make a wonderful scarf, hat set or a nice chunky cowl would be great!  I love the fact that this being superwash means it can take the wear from being a throw blanket and it will still look great!  All in all I have to say this is amazing yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment