Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011 Morning Blizzard update


Good Morning from Ice cold Naperville which is located 30 minutes west of Chicago….I woke up this morning to temperatures in of 16 with a wind chill of –3 and winds of 26-32 miles an hour.  We have about 17-24 inches of snow on the ground with drifts of up to 5 feet.  I got some video at 7 am an hour ago now of the neighbor trying to snow blow his yard and 2 pictures one of the side door in the garage when we opened it!
100_4393
The view out our back door!
100_4394

This is our side door in the garage, the black/green thing you see is a garbage can and it is upright. 
This is video of what I found when I woke up at 7 am and the neighbor using his snow blower!
Again today I will try to post every lets say 2 hours so next post will be at 10:30 am my time.  It is still snowing very heavy here and on the news last night they said we may/possible have another blizzard on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment