Monday, November 1, 2010

What a busy day

Today I finished writing my Chainlink Scarf, Hat and Mitten pattern.  Wow it took 6 hours to type up and do the photo's.  It is now in testing and you can find the thread on Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/the-testing-pool/1373292/1-25  right here, if you would like to help out! 

The mail brought some goodies I got my steel wool yarn from Lion Brand and I will be working on that pattern tomorrow so I can get that out for testing on Wednesday!  I also got my new business cards in and the look great, I will post a picture tomorrow, if I can get a good shot! 

I am still working on my Felted foot stool, I ran out of yarn (silly me didn't ask for enough) but the yarn came over the weekend and for the rest of today that is what I will be working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment